New Tribes Repack 15

News about the website, forum, and/or whatever I feel like, goes here.

Moderator: Sonikku

phantom
Site Admin

New Tribes Repack 15

Postby phantom » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:44 pm

Tribes Repack release 15 is out now. Get it here (490 MB).

PATCHES FOR REPACK USERS:
(The patches are only for updating old repack versions; if you do not have the repack, do not download them)
OLDER VERSIONS (Repack 1 to Repack 7) MUST USE ALL PATCHES IN ORDER
A patch to update older versions of the repack to version 8 is here (79 MB).
For Repack versions 8 and newer (8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14), you only need this patch: Patch 8 to 15 (37 MB).

(On Windows Vista and Windows 7, the installer must be run as administrator in order to function.)

Changes in release 15 (March 1, 2012):
-Added a feature to let the server tell the client to flush texture cache; may help with texture problems.
-Added a feature to allow the server to determine if the client is running glide, opengl, or software.
-Added a number of new songs, many from Celestial Aeon Project, free for non-commercial use (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0).
-Added a number of new shapes, including several animal shapes, hats, and an airship.
-Shadows are now enabled by default, and have been made part of what the "lighting detail" graphics slider controls.
-Finally fixed bug causing Redmoon's huds to to stick even when switching back to regular Tribes.
-Worked around a mouse options bug where annoying options would enable themselves. They now always default to something less annoying instead.
-OpenGL made a more likely default renderer if Glide is not available and settings are reset.

Recent changes in my main RPG server:
-Tower of Doom has been added. It is a climbing challenges with rewards on the way up.
-Spiders appear in the wilderness to battle low level players.
-Boats now play music.

Kaoru

Postby Kaoru » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Get the repack 15 so I can get my hats!!!

crakkus

Postby crakkus » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:30 pm

i demand more quests:)

Return to “News”