where can i find the male human thing?

Discuss Tribes RPG, any servers, here.
phantom
Site Admin

Post by phantom »

Avenger wrote:ok ill wait and ill check in my files for it and redownload it

Edited: ok i checked my files and it said i had the rpgmalehuman.dts but it still wont leme go on
phantom wrote:That file comes in the RPG MOD, you have to install the MOD to your Tribes\RPG directory, for example into C:\Dynamix\Tribes\RPG (not C:\Dynamix\Tribes\RPG\RPG, make sure).

Avenger

Post by Avenger »

i dont have a rpg directory..........................uhh...........im lost im not a comp wizz
hmm........................im bored.............i know lets play some......................................................................................HALO =)

phantom
Site Admin

Post by phantom »

Avenger wrote:i dont have a rpg directory..........................uhh...........im lost im not a comp wizz
You do not have an RPG folder because you have not installed RPG mod. You will have to download and run the installer for RPG mod from this page.

Avenger

Post by Avenger »

hmmm.........................im downloading it now...........thx for the link.......... :D

EDIT: ok i did it and it worked then my comp froze from sumthing and now it wont leme play it.........................and i redownloaded it........
hmm........................im bored.............i know lets play some......................................................................................HALO =)

phantom
Site Admin

Post by phantom »

Avenger wrote:hmmm.........................im downloading it now...........thx for the link.......... :D

EDIT: ok i did it and it worked then my comp froze from sumthing and now it wont leme play it.........................and i redownloaded it........
Um, you certainy used alot of periods.. Froze from something? Do you know from what? If it was Tribes freezing at the "Get ready to rock n' roll" at the loading screen, that's normal, it will thaw out when it finishes loading the server's map. If you time out from the server during this loading period (may happen on slower computers) then just try again..

personn5

Post by personn5 »

all this time and i just noticed how wrong the title of this topic is...

GRR that re-pack version didn't have it in it, or my computer extracted it wrong..