Other Servers

Discuss Tribes RPG, any servers, here.
plasmaX

Other Servers

Post by plasmaX » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:13 pm

I'm curious, what older servers did any of you play on?

I think I used to play Troggie's (was that a server)?
And I have dabbled on Particle's a couple time.

And what was the server with wasteland in the name?

I think I have put the most time here into phantom's though!

phantom
Site Admin

Post by phantom » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:15 am

Troggie did have a server. I don't recall the exact name of it. He doesn't host anymore. I offered to host for him but he didn't want to give me the files.

Sinister's Wasteland and Sinister's Iceworld. He had a unique feature that let the players teleport between the two servers. Each had a different world, similar to how my single main server has multiple worlds. Iceworld used new client files that had to be downloaded separately; I eventually added these to the Tribes Repack.

Before I started hosting my own RPG server in 2003, I played on an MR server. I don't recall it's name.

plasmaX

Post by plasmaX » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:07 pm

Sinister's! I think that was the one I used to play a ton. I remember the ice world always being out of my league though, so I never got the files for it :/ or maybe I was just lazy.... I don't remember which it was but I got up to around RL 20-30 on someone's server.......

Hallow

Re: Other Servers

Post by Hallow » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:10 pm

I used to play on Particle's server and possibly Sinister's before that but that would have been a long time ago. Now, I only play on Phantom Worlds RPG and I've dabbled a bit with TvT and other mods.