Item lists for noobs ( or anyone )

eleeson

Item lists for noobs ( or anyone )

Postby eleeson » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:11 pm

I think it would be helpful to have a comprehensive list of everything available in phantoms tribesrpg. I have been playing for a long time and still don't know a lot of what is available. As well, phantom is continually creating new things.

I am going to start a searchable database of everything I know ( or can think of at the time ) of this tribes mod. I will add sections for people to add to the list things that I have missed or have recently been added.

This may take a while as my website is currently down ( nameserver issues ).

I will post here again when it is available.
I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them

phantom
Site Admin

Postby phantom » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:37 pm

I won't make a list myself as that defeats part of the game's exploration -- but as with making maps to find your way, I am fine with the players making lists of items themselves and helping each other.

I do intend to have the Being NPC help players find which items come 'next' for their weapon type of choice.

eleeson

EVERYTHING KNOWN ABOUT TRIBES RPG

Postby eleeson » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:02 pm

The EVERYTHING KNOWN ABOUT TRIBES RPG web page is now available at http://www.my-tek.ca/tribesrpg/tribesrpg.html

I will happily receive suggestions via the suggestions link in the web page.
I will only accept/address suggestions regarding layout, design etc. at this time.
This is a work in progress and not my only concern so it will take some time to complete.
In fact, since phantom, the server host ( and this page refers to phantoms server only ), is constantly adding and improving, this page will almost always be in need of updating.
I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them

eleeson

EVERYTHING KNOWN ABOUT TRIBES RPG

Postby eleeson » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:04 pm

This web page will not any information regarding any locations.

Platinum

Postby Platinum » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:32 pm

Web page was suspended....

CLOSED. (for now)

Return to “Phantom Worlds RPG (TribesRPG.org server)”